Capitalised words in this Policy shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”), available at Terms and conditions. Please read this Policy in consonance with the Terms.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
In order to provide our services, we require certain personal information/data from you such as full name, email address, mailing address, phone number, address proof, government issued identification cards, property related information and property documents. We collect such information only when you voluntarily submit the same to us on our website or through hard copies as required by us.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (for example, anonymised data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you to provide you the Services. Such personal data includes:
Identity and profile-related data: This includes your first and last name, username or similar identifiers, gender, title, feedback, survey responses, etc.
Contact data: This includes your email addresses, phone numbers, business addresses, etc.
KYC data: This includes identification documents issued by the government or other authorities and includes details of or pertaining to your Aadhaar, PAN card, voter ID, and ration card.
Transaction data : This includes details of transactions that may occur through the Website or in connection with the Services; any communications by telephone, in person or by any other means relating to those transactions; and details of your visits to our website including the resources you have access to.
Financial data : This includes details pertaining to payments made through the Website, transaction details and bank account details, etc.
Technical and device data: This includes IP addresses, browser types and versions, time zone settings and locations, operating systems, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website.
Usage data: This includes information about how you use our Website; and
Marketing and communications data: This includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use, and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data under applicable laws.
HOW DO WE COLLECT DATA ABOUT YOU?
We use different methods to collect and process data about you.
Information you give us: This is the information (including identity, contact, KYC, financial, and device data) you consent to give us when you use our Services or when you correspond with us (for example, by email or chat, or through the Website). It includes information you provide when you register to use the Services, and any other information you may be required to share in connection with the Services. If you contact us, we will keep a record of the information shared during the correspondence.
Information we receive from other sources including third parties and publicly available sources: We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below.
- Analytics providers such as Google and Facebook.
- Advertising networks.
- Search information providers.
- Contact, financial, and transaction data from providers of technical, payment, and delivery services, and
- Identity and contact data from publicly available sources.
HOW DO WE USE AND DISCLOSE DATA WE COLLECT?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data to provide you with the Website and the Services, or where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
You agree and acknowledge that by using our Services and creating an account on the Website, you authorise us, our associate partners, and affiliates to contact you via email, phone, or otherwise. This is to ensure that you are aware of all the features of the Services.
You agree and acknowledge that any and all information pertaining to you, whether or not you directly provide it to us (via the Services or otherwise), including but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails, instructions from you, etc., may be collected, compiled, and shared by us in order to render the Services to you. This may include but not be limited to Lenders (as defined in the Terms), storage providers, data analytics providers, consultants, lawyers, and auditors. We may also share this information with other entities in the Tenet group in connection with the abovementioned purposes.
You agree and acknowledge that we may share data without your consent, when it is required by law or by any court or government agency or authority to disclose such information. Such disclosures are made in good faith and belief that it is reasonably necessary to do so for enforcing this Policy or the Terms, or in order to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
In general, we use your personal data for the following purposes and activities:
- To register you as a user of the Services;
- To provide you with the Services;
- To manage our relationship with you, including notifying you of changes to any Services;
- To administer and protect our business and the Website, including troubleshooting, data analysis, system testing, and performing internal operations;
- To send you communication, including through WhatsApp business messages, in relation to your use of the Website or Services;
- To monitor trends so we can improve the Website and Services;
- To improve our business and delivery models;
- To perform our obligations that arise out of the arrangement we are about to enter or have entered with you;
- To enforce our Terms;
- To respond to court orders, establish or exercise our legal rights, or defend ourselves against legal claims.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- To Fulfill any purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose with your consent
We may also use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so only when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
ACCESS AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You hereby warrant that all personal data that you provide us with is accurate, up-to-date, and true. When you use our Services, we make best efforts to provide you with the ability to access and correct inaccurate or deficient data, subject to any legal requirements.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The Website may, from time to time, contain services provided by or links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates (“Third Party Services”). Please note that the Third Party Services that may be accessible through our Website have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies or for any personal data that may be collected through the Third Party Services. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data to such websites or use their services.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site or service providers’ systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Tenet is committed to protecting all the information collected from users either on the website or in an offline mechanism in accordance with the laws of India. We shall take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the security and integrity of all personal information/data/documents provided to us either on our website, or by any other means electronic or otherwise.
- We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, and follow standards prescribed by applicable law, including the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder. These measures include an electronic firewall and various other protection measures that involve virus scanning, installation of security patches, vulnerability testing, backup and recovery planning, employee training, security audits and other steps designed constantly to improve the data protection posture. The Electronic information/data/documents and records are protected by an access name and password assigned to the authorized personnel of Tenet. Any hard copies of information/data/documents of users are stored under lock and key and placed in a secure manner at the office of Tenet.
You agree and acknowledge that your personal data will continue to be stored and retained by us for as long as necessary to fulfil our stated purpose(s) and for a reasonable period after termination of your account on the Website or access to the Services.
You are aware that in the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another organisation, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal data might be among the assets transferred.
We keep our Policy under regular review and may amend this Policy from time to time, at our sole discretion.
The terms of this Policy may change and if it does, these changes will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. Please ensure that you review this Policy regularly.
DEEMED ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
This website or any portion of this website (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademark, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, coupled, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purposes without express written consent of Tenet and/or its affiliates.
Name: Tenet Medcorp Pvt Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +91 8688086880
Address: Plot#54, Kineta Towers, Road no 3, Banjarahills - 500034