Terms & Conditions
- TERMS APPLICABLE TO ALL USERS OF TENETMEDCORP DIGITAL PROPERTY (Website, Mobile App, Blog etc)
These Terms and Conditions set forth the standards of use and our provision of the Services (as defined below at Paragraph No. 2) on www.tenetdiagnostics.in located at https://www.tenetdiagnostics.in and all of its associated pages and websites (“Website”). The Website is owned and operated by M/s. Tenet Medcorp Private Limited (“Tenet” or “Company”).
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to any person accessing or using the Website through a computer, mobile phone, tablet, or television or any other media or computer resource (hereinafter referred to as “You” or “Your” or “User”), for any purpose.
- Nature of Services
The following are the services that entail the use of this Website (individually or collectively referred as “Services”):
- To view the different radiology, pathology and diagnostic services (i.e., tests, health packages and health profiles) that are offered at the locations of Tenet and/or available for online booking.
- To view contact details of customer care of Tenet and if required, book a walk-in or home-collection appointment through telephonic conversation or Whatsapp.
- To sign-up or log-in by entering mobile number and OTP (One Time Password) sent to the mobile number, in order to:
- Create your profile by submitting personal information.
- Book walk-in or home-collection appointments for your preferred test, health package or health profile, and subsequently make online payment for the same.
- View your reports subsequent to availing any radiology, pathology or diagnostic services.
- Add a family member or friend to your profile so as to view their reports.
- Submit feedback.
- Claim Tenet First Privilege Health Card.
- Post content on Tenet Blog.
- To view details about Tenet, its locations across India and departments within the said locations.
- To view and read the content posted on Tenet Blog.
You agree that the Services are non-transferable i.e., only the person for whom the appointment is booked on the Website can avail the Service at the Tenet location or at the time of home collection.
- Terms of Availing Services:
Your use of the Services shall be governed by the terms in this clause read with the Terms and Conditions:
- It is your responsibility to provide correct and accurate contact details and information so as to enable Tenet to schedule and confirm your appointment. Tenet is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused due to your failure in submitting the correct contact details or updating the same.
- Upon booking an appointment on the Website and making the payment, you shall adhere to the slot selected by you at the time of booking.
- Tenet may, at its sole discretion, temporarily restrain you from booking appointments or take any other action if:
- In case of home-collection appointment, you fail to cause performance of the Services by Tenet as per the slot timings.
- In case of walk-in appointment at Tenet locations, You fail to be present at the location as per the slot timings.
- Any cancellation of appointment shall be governed by the Cancellation and Refund Policy provided on the Website.
- Tenet shall have no liability if the appointment booked by you on the Website is delayed or cancelled due to unavoidable reasons.
- Payment for the services may be made by cash or online payment through third-party service provider or payment gateway.
- You agree that Tenet is not responsible or liable for any defect or fault in the payment mechanism for booking appointments or paying for the services rendered since the same is provided through a third-party service provider or payment gateway.
- In case any payment, though completed at your end, does not get credited to the Company’s bank account due to any defect or fault in the payment mechanism, the Company shall have no responsibility for the wrong debit to your credit card/ bank account. You shall deal with only the third party or payment gateway through whom the payment was routed for such wrong debit.
- In regard to payments made online for the appointments booked by you, the appointment shall be confirmed and Services shall only commence after realization of money in the accounts of the Company.
- Tenet shall have the right to cancel any coupons or promotional codes made available on the Website at any point in time.
- Any disputes arising out of the invoice raised by Tenet as against the appointment booked by you or services rendered by it, in regard to payment, refund or service, shall be raised within 10 (ten) days from the date of the invoice.
- Tenet shall strive to generate and provide you with the reports at the earliest, and is not responsible for any delays in regard to the same.
- You agree that Tenet is not responsible for the content or language in the reports.
- The reports furnished to you pursuant to availing the Services do not constitute any healthcare or medical advice or diagnosis. Hence, Tenet is not responsible or liable for any consultation or interaction between you and a healthcare professional or any other person in regard to the said reports; nor is Tenet liable for any outcome subsequent to such interaction or consultation.
D.Addition of Other Profiles:
If you avail the option of adding a family member or friend’s profile to your profile, you are deemed to be responsible for safeguarding such family member or friend’s information and reports. Tenet assumes no responsibility for any claim, dispute or liability arising in this regard, and you shall indemnify Tenet and its officers, representatives against any such claim or liability arising out of the unauthorized use of such information and reports.
Tenet uses industry–level security and encryption to protect your information. However, Tenet does not guarantee to prevent unauthorized access if the login credentials are compromised. In the event you are aware of any unauthorized use or access, you shall immediately inform Tenet of such unauthorized use or access by reporting to [email protected]
You will be subject to the following restrictions in respect to the usage of the Website:
- You acknowledge and agree to comply with all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to your use of the Website.
- In addition, you agree not to:
- modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Website and/or Services;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
- submit any content or material that falsely express or imply that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by the Company or the Website;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Website;
- create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as 'spam' to other users/customers of the Website and/or Service or otherwise interfere with other User's or Customer's enjoyment of the Website and/or Service;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Website and/or Service;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Website and/or Service;
- make use of the Website or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in the Company’s sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Company's IT infrastructure.
Usage of the Website and availing of Services is subject to the following disclaimers:
- The Services provided are on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and without any warrant express or implied warranties on the accuracy, fitness, effectiveness and suitability for any purpose. You assume full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this Website.
- If you are a patient or healthcare consumer, you should not use the Services and/or the information (including the reports that may be uploaded to your profile from time to time) on this Website to replace a relationship with your doctor, physician or any healthcare professional and should not rely on that information as professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare professional concerning questions you have regarding a medical condition or treatment or medication. In the case of a health emergency, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel. Never delay obtaining medical advice or disregard medical advice because of something you have or have not read on this Website.
- If you are a healthcare professional, you should exercise your own clinical judgment when using the website notwithstanding the information on this Website.
- The information on the Website, including the content posted on Tenet Blog, is intended solely as a general educational aid and the use of Services is not a substitute for medical or other professional advice and services from a qualified health care professional. The use of this Website, does not create a doctor-patient relationship.
- Limitation of Liability:
Tenet does not assume any liability for the information, materials and opinions provided on, posted to, or otherwise available through, this Website. Reliance on these materials, information and opinions is solely at Your own risk. Tenet disclaims any liability for injury or damages resulting from the use of this Website, or the content contained thereon.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tenet and its respective affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, servants and representatives of each from any liability, loss, claim, suit, damage, and expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) related to your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property:
- Your use of the Website does not grant to you ownership of any content, code, data, or materials you may access on the Website.
- The contents of the Website, information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, design, and the collection, arrangement and assembly of content on the Website are the property of Tenet and are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws.
- All materials on the Website may be accessed, downloaded or printed for the non- commercial purpose of scientific or educational advancement or within the scope allowable by these Terms and Conditions. No other use of these materials may be made without express written permission of Tenet. You shall be liable for any unauthorized use of the material on this Website in violation of the applicable copyright, trademark, privacy, civil and criminal statutes.
- None of the names, trademarks, service marks and logos of Tenet appearing on this Site may be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate Tenet’s sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service without express written permission of Tenet. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, waiver or otherwise, any license or right of use to any trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of Tenet or the third party owner of the trademark, if any.
Tenet may, at any time and from time to time, change these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately upon posting of the changed Terms and Conditions on the Website. You agree to review these Terms and Conditions periodically, and Your use of the Website following any such changes constitutes Your acceptance to those changes and agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed.
Tenet reserves its right to do any of the following, at any time, at its sole discretion, with or without notice to you:
- Modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or your access to the Website, or any portion of the Website, including, but not limited to, for your violation of these Terms and Conditions;
- Modify or change the Website, or any portion of the Website; and
- Interrupt the regular operation of the Website, or any portion of the Website, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, to correct errors, or to make other changes to the Website.
- Modify the prices, contents and features of all Services that are offered (such as tests, health packages, profiles etc.).
- If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, you agree that the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- The laws of India shall govern these Terms and Conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws.
- Any dispute between you and Tenet arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the International Arbitration and Mediation Centre (IAMC) with seat and venue of arbitration in Hyderabad, India.
In case of any queries or grievances with regard to these Terms and Conditions, you may contact us at the following:
Name: Tenet Medcorp Pvt Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +91 8688086880
Address: Plot#54, Kineta Towers, Road no 3, Banjarahills - 500034